Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Puffy eyes and feet means back to Low Carb!

I regret to say that I don't work Weight Watchers very well. 



.


I was doing good at first, then Thanksgiving happened and a few days later I quit counting my points.

Weight Watchers is hard to do if you don't count your points, or at least it is for me.

.


 



.


So I'm back to what I know will get rid of those puffy eyes, hands, and feet.  Low Carb it is!

.



~~~


 

While trying to decide what to have for lunch today, I came across some great low carb articles/sites.

.



...


 


I've decided to list a few here.   Enjoy...  and happy Low Carbing!

.


 

Low Carb Diet Recipes

Low Carb Lunches

Low Carb Office Lunch Tips

Low Carb Brown Bag Lunches

Low Carb Low Cal Lunches

Rachel Ray Low Carb Lunch

Low Carb Guy Lunches

More Low Carb Lunch Ideas

AC Low Carb

Simply Recipes Low Carb

Kalyn's SB Low Carb

Low Carb Friends Soup Recipes

~~~


I will still be making and posting recipes for holiday goodies and treats, so if you're not a Low Carber don't write me off.   


Be sure and check back here for great recipes of all kinds over the next few weeks.


 

2 comments:

  1. Same for me, WW is just not for me right now! Love your site, and I will look forward to future posts......happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt Weight Watchers caused me to lose weight.....and to starve, and to obsess about food, and to eat tons of processed garbage and to get massively depressed! I lose weight slower but feel much BETTER low carb!

    ReplyDelete