Monday, April 6, 2009

Grilled Bacon Wrapped Deer Tenderloin

deer
My Grillmaster is at it again!  This time it's one of his specialties, wild game. 

~~~

Grilled Bacon Wrapped Deer Tenderloin

 

1 lb bacon

1 deer tenderloin, sliced

1 bottle Worchestershire sauce

1 T garlic

1 T lemon pepper

 

Marinate sliced tenderloin in Worchestershire sauce, garlic, lemon pepper for 4 hours or even overnight.  Remove slices from marinade, wrap with 1/2 a slice of bacon and grill over hot coals until done, 8-10 minutes per side.  Serve with a green salad and warm buttered rolls.

 

Optional marinade:  Teriyaki sauce, yum!

 

Tip: If you run out of bacon, skewer the rest of the deer meat with sliced veggies for kebabs.  :)

 

6 comments:

  1. I do like venison prepared this way. Yum Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew some more deer hunters. I hardly ever get venison but I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These look amazing.... I'll bet the bacon adds a great flavor to the tenderloins. Great recipe !

    ReplyDelete