Monday, November 16, 2009

Weight Watcher Points

Around this time every year, I get a desire for certain foods...




Chex Party Mix!

.

.

Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Oatmeal!

.

.

Homebaked Cookies!!!

.

.

...so, I've made a scary decision. 

.



.

I've decided to start counting Weight Watcher Points. 

.

I'm not attending local meetings,  just starting a food journal and keeping up with my points.  It's kinda like calorie counting,  I'll just be watching my fat intake more than usual.  I've not worried about fats for a very long time, but apparently I need to make some changes.

I've gotta do something to shake up my metabolism.  Hopefully this will be it.

.

So, in over the next few days, I'll begin to share Weight Watcher recipes with you.  I made some pretty good stuff this weekend!

.

This is a big change from low carb.  I know low carb works for me, if I work at it, so I'll be trying to stick more to fresh veggies and some fresh fruit, yogurt, almonds, lower carb and cal bread, and lean meats. That means more stir-fries, but I get to add a little long grain rice or pasta.

.

We'll just see how it goes.

I'll be adding a new Weight Watcher page, similar to my low carb page.

Cross your fingers and say a prayer for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you fixed over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that you have done this. Every year I do this, I have the info from a long time ago and I know that they have changed things up, but it still works. Maybe after the first of the year I will join you. I have NO will power during the holidays! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete