Monday, January 18, 2010

Food & Crafts: Things I've made recently

First of all...


I had my baby great nephew over the weekend.  He's always a blast to have around and keeps us hopping!




[caption id="attachment_1125" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Jaxon eating on a lemon."][/caption]

 .

[caption id="attachment_1126" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Too cute for words! Look at those blue eyes!"][/caption]

 

.


and finally...his Sunday afternoon nap.



 




 



 

...oOo...


 

Now on to the things I've made lately...


 



A  candy tray for my boss



 

 

 

 

 

 



Another candy tray - for family


A  candy tray for my family


 



[caption id="attachment_1131" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My morning cup of coffee - digital watercolor"][/caption]

My morning cup of coffee - digital watercolor.


 

[caption id="attachment_1133" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Our New Year's Eve dinner - A Southern Tradition"][/caption]

Our New Year's Eve dinner - A Southern Tradition



 



 Fingerless gloves made from a felted sweater




 


...oOo...


 


What have you made lately?  Feel free to post a link to your blog or site.


Have a great Monday!


8 comments:

  1. I, too, always do blackeyed peas for New Years. That is the cutest baby and those big blue eyes are just beautiful. What a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Southernlady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the comment! I have lots of vistors, but they're very quiet. Nice to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that baby is adorable!! He's got those cheeks that makes you want to squeeze 'em lol!

    Great pictures! Love the gloves and the candy trays - Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your website. I thought you had visited my blog so I googled and found you. I cannot wait to try the applesauce snack cake. I canned applesauce last year so I am going to use that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I'm loving your blog. All the coupon links are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I enjoy posting on my blog. I started it 3 weeks ago. I can't believe how it has taken off. I hope you get some great deals!!!!

    ReplyDelete