Monday, January 4, 2010

Top Recipes of 2009

This past year I've tried to become more faithful to blogging. 


I just want to say Thanks to all who've posted a comment, sent an email, or just stopped by to look at my little spot on the web.   I hope you've enjoyed your time spent here.


Happy New Year!


...oOOo......oOOo......oOOo......oOOo......oOOo......oOOo...


.



Now I'd like to share the top recipes of 2009.


...

Coming in at #1 is...

.

Low Carb Deep Fried Cauliflower



...

Everyone's wanting to know how to cook venison...OR mention the word bacon in a post and get all kinds of results!

 

Grilled Bacon Wrapped Deer Tenderloin



...

Not far behind is

Beefy Rotel Cheese Dip



.

then...

Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies



...

 

and finally some Southern Low Carb deliciousness...

Skillet Fried Cabbage with Bacon


 


Looks like Southern Style and Low Carb wins this past year!


...


Stay tuned for more great recipes coming up this week.  I'll be sharing a killer Pecan Pie Bar Recipe and how to make great  Buttermilk Biscuits!

2 comments:

  1. Yum....these look great Jilian! I'm going to have to give some a try. I'll be sure to say where I found them and link back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elizabeth! And thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed your blog tremendously.

    ReplyDelete