Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Snowing...again.


Wow!  I can't remember the last time we had 2 snows


just within days of each other.



My hubby and girls are out walking in it right now.


It's just too cold for me.


I read where it's supposed to be windy and


cold tomorrow.


Yuck.  I dread it, but I'm trying to enjoy


the snow while it's here.


Then bring on the SPRING!


...


Pictures from our last snow



My daughter pulling my baby nephew on the sled.


.



Sledding down the hill is so much fun!


.


.


.


But, I'm ready for this



WARM weather, SUN, and WATER!



3 comments:

  1. Me too!! I'm so over winter right now! Thinking of spring is the only thing that keeps me going;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya!! I have never been more ready for the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you left me a comment! I clicked on your blog and I love recipes, so I will be visiting you often!

    ReplyDelete