Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Super Bowl Party Time!


If you're planning a Super Bowl Party, here's some great recipes to get you started.


Whether it's burgers, wings, chips and dip, cake, brownies...lots of great recipes can be found online.


...


Below are some of my favorites places:


The Pioneer Woman Cooking


Tasty Kitchen


About's Super Bowl recipes and Party Tips


Deep South Dish


Taste of Home Super Bowl Recipes


...


No matter what you make, enjoy the game, family and friends and may the best team win!!!


 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't checked out Deep South Dish so thanks for posting the link.

    Of course I don't mind at all to be added to your list:)

    I made the snow cream you posted....the kids loved it!! So thanks for that too. It didn't even occur to me until I saw the post. Duh lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the snow cream. I made it for my mom and she ate 3 bowls of it! :D It is really good.

    Think we'll get some more this weekend or Monday? It's cold and nasty today for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope not but that's what I hear too!! This dreary yucky weather is killin' me.

    ReplyDelete