Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Forkland Fall Festival yummies

As I promised...


[caption id="attachment_848" align="alignnone" width="499" caption="Forkland Festival"]Forkland Festival[/caption]

here's the Forkland Festival food pics.  Yum, yum!

 

[caption id="attachment_841" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Country Ham and Biscuit"]Country Ham and Biscuit[/caption]

I was so busy taking pics of other people's food in between bites of yummy CH&B, that I only got a pic of my last little bit.  I passed over the Ribeye Sandwich for this delicious Country Ham and Biscuit.

 

[caption id="attachment_840" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Chili Cheese Fries"]Chili Cheese Fries[/caption]

My youngest daughter went for the Chili Cheese Fries, her favorite.

 

[caption id="attachment_845" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Ribeye Sandwich"]Ribeye Sandwich[/caption]

My hubby's Ribeye Sandwich.  They cook onions and peppers to top the ribeyes right on site.  The smell is wonderful and draws a big crowd.

 

[caption id="attachment_839" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Yummy Butterfly Fries"]Yummy Butterfly Fries[/caption]

Butterfly Fries are a festival favorite and big time seller.

 

[caption id="attachment_846" align="alignnone" width="445" caption="Hot Roasted Corn with butter"]Hot Roasted Corn with butter[/caption]

My older daughter picked up some roasted corn.  I think we all had a bite of this hot, buttery treat.

 

[caption id="attachment_842" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Funnel Cake"]Funnel Cake[/caption]

And last but not least, my hubby's all time favorite, Funnel Cake.

 

While at the festival, we also purchased a homemade fried Apple Pie and a jar of Honey to take with us.  

 

The Forkland Festival is a must on our fall vacation event list.  If you're ever in that area in October, be sure and stop by.

For more information on this wonderful fall festival, go here.

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry! All looks yummy.

    Funnel cake..... that one I couldn't pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL the things I love on one website...LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Now I'm hungry! The Butterfly Fries look heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete