Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday fun with word clouds

 This is the neatest thing! 


You may have seen it already on other blogs, but if not, go check out Wordle.net.   Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.  Add the text, press CREATE and out comes a cool word map, for which you can change the font, color, orienation of the words, etc.  The images are yours to save and share as I'm doing here today.

Tags from this blog:

wordle1

Lyrics to Love Me Tender:

worlde2

I've seen these designs printed on t-shirts.  Didn't know it was so easy to do!  Maybe I'll do my daughter some birthday invitations or have some shirts printed for her party...kewl!  Go try it for yourself.  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of word clouds! Thank you for sharing and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the invites!

    ReplyDelete